The Unexpected Marriage Proposal



English Name: The Unexpected Marriage Proposal 

Original Name: 뜻밖의 청혼

Original Web Novel by:  Hae Sa - 해사

Raw Link: https://m.series.naver.com/novel/detail.nhn?productNo=4880455

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/an-unexpected-proposal/


Description:


I spent a night with the man who destroyed my country, then ran away with his child. That’s how I thought that it was going to be the end of my relationship with him. Until he came looking for me one day with a very ferocious eyes like a furious beast.


“I don’t care if it’s another man’s child. Even if it’s not related to me by blood, even if it's a traitor’s child, I will raise it as mine.”


"Don't even think about running away with any more kid excuses. I'm still barely holding back from wanting to crush that little creature that took you away from me."





Translator’s Notes:


Saw this over Series and the story looks very promising. I’ve checked and NU previously posted the novel, so that means that someone was already doing this project up until last June. The chapter links are currently missing (if you know the original missing translation site please inform me) so I’m assuming (Because I’m assumera) that this project was dropped. Therefore, I’ve decided to give it a try and translate this in my free time while waiting for the original translator.


Ps. This novel was only my side-chick, eherm, side-novel. I’m currently focusing on TVBAM so this novel will take quite a loooooonnnggg time with every updates. Still, hope you enjoy. 😊😘

Comments