
That was my role in the novel that I
transmigrated in.
And there’s one more thing.
The empire in the novel, where the lovey-dovey
moments and misfortunes of the main characters took place, beside it was a
small country that sticks to that empire like a booger. And I’m the princess of
that ‘small kingdom’.
Furthermore, the story is already over, the
male lead and female lead have both confirmed each other's feelings and even
got married, becoming the emperor and empress, eating and living well together.
Since the happy ending was already attained,
I don’t need to worry about changing the original plot of the novel like other transmigration
stories!
I’m also not a villainess, so there’s no
need to worry about my life being at stake in the future!
I wasn’t even a maid or a noble lady passing
by, but a complimentary princess!
On top of that!
"Princess, what would you like to wear
today? A bright white dress that matches the princess’s lovely blonde hair and
a pink dress that goes well with your fair skin look good."
I’m a pretty 18-year-old girl with blonde
hair and a cute appearance.
“For teatime this afternoon, we prepared
the strawberry cake that the princess likes. And for tea, of course, it’s the
milk tea that the princess loves.”
And everything delicious is mine.
"Princess! I've got the shoes of the
famous Imperial designer you mentioned at that time! These are pretty pink
shoes!"
Even if it's a small country, but since I’m
a princess, I can have everything I want.
“Ooh~ my princess, you were waiting to have
tea time with your father.”
"What are you saying, Father? You’re
not the only one who was invited."
"Huh? It wasn’t just me? I was so
happy to know I was the only one my cutie invited, I couldn't even sleep last
night.”
I also have a father and brothers who love
me so much. In other words, the king and Princes of the kingdom.
After my transmigration, everything was
peaceful and happy.
With just one exception.
And that was my favorite character in the
novel that I transmigrated in.
The second male lead.
Mae's Notes:
The previous TL consented! Yehey! ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓
This part was actually translated already by the previous TL and since I can't figure out where'd she stop, I started MTL'ng it from the beginning. You can skip reading it if you want.
So here goes nothing~
d(*⌒▽⌒*)b
Comments
Post a Comment