I Picked Up the Second Male Lead After the Ending

 


English Name: I Picked Up the Second Male Lead After the Ending

Original Name: 엔딩 후 서브남을 주웠다

Original Web Novel by: Hwang Do Tol - 황도톨

Raw Link: https://page.kakao.com/home/%EB%82%A8%EC%9E%90%EC%A3%BC%EC%9D%B8%EA%B3%B5%EC%9D%84-%EC%A3%BC%EC%9B%A0%EB%8B%A4-%5B%EB%8B%A8%EB%8F%85-%EC%84%A0%EA%B3%B5%EA%B0%9C%5D/53695599

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-picked-up-a-sub-man-after-the-ending/

 

Description:


I transmigrated inside the novel of my favorite character, the second male lead.

A tsundere who listens to all the words of the female lead while grunting, a straight forward personality, and with a handsome face.

Matching all my preferences, he was even single after the ending.

Nice! I'll pick up the second male lead!

However, I overlooked one thing…….

The tsundere, who had been abandoned by the female lead blackened, and had become a terrifying man!

"Get lost."

……I, Is it safe for me to pick up the second male lead?




Translator's Notes:

I was originally intending to make 'The Unexpected Marriage Proposal' as my side-project but  Laure and Calix (TVBAM) were frustrating the hell out of me so I chose this novel instead. I want to translate a novel where the FL is the one chasing the ML around. hehe. 

The previous translator of this novel implies that she's on the verge of dropping the novel so I volunteered to do it instead. I'm still waiting for his permission and once she agreed, I'm planning to start immediately. :)

Hope she replies soon~^^


UPDATE:

Consent received. Here are the next chapters:


CHAPTER 1-1

CHAPTER 1-2

CHAPTER 1-3

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 4-1

CHAPTER 4-2

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 6



Comments

  1. Are you still gonna continue translating this story?? I really like it n the FL is so cute 😍

    And thank you for translating this 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is soooo gooood!! Thank you for your translations and I hope there are more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story is soooo gooood!! Thank you for your translations and I hope there are more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found out your blog and am on a splurge of comments, and th~is close to thank you every time you update a chapter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment