“I’ve been observing him since before, and
I didn’t like the look on that Grand Duke’s eyes.”
What's wrong with the look of our second
male lead's eyes? It's a bit fierce, but if it's domineering, then it’s nice!
Besides, if you look closely, the fierce
looking eyes and the gloomy black pupils are one of the charming points of our
Richt!
“Did you also feel that way, brother? Me
too! Haa······. When I went as an
envoy before, I met there a pretty lady, so I asked her to dance, but the Grand
Duke suddenly just came over at us and told me to get lost!”
That's
because the one you asked to dance is the female lead, brother.
Because of the female lead’s buff, strange
men consistently roam around her, that’s why our second male lead’s always
there to protect her.
He’s like a strong dog protecting its
master, he’s so cute!
“First of all, the fact that he caused a
rebellion······. You two shouldn't fight over the throne like that and severe
your brotherly relations. Do you understand?” (**She has
two older brothers.)
Suddenly, the story headed to my father's
sermons about brotherhood, friendship, and the long history of our Garten Royal
Family.
Thanks to this, I forcibly learned about my
genealogy, and also learned that my father's bald forehead was not because of
hereditary hair loss.
The truth is······
I really think it’s because of hair loss······.
“Um······."
As my father stopped talking for a while
and breathed, I stealthily took my chance.
Six fluttering eyes looked at me, as if
they would not let a single word from their cute and lovely daughter and sister
slip.
"Is it very cold there?"
“There?”
“That place called Stern Territory.”
"It’s not a joke! Not a single blade
of grass grows. Talk about agriculture, it’s too cold so there aren't many
farmers. If there’s only means to live and eat, there would also be farmers.”
“Peony, you don't have to worry if it's
cold or not there. All you have to do is stay warm in Garten all the time.” **Peony
Garten? Haha, beats me! xD
"Oh, right, how's your cold? Are you
all right?"
I
just asked one question if it was cold there, then you guys end up with such
sweet looks and warm words.
In fact, there was a reason why they were
so worried.
Originally, Princess Peony's body, which I
transmigrated into, was very weak.
It can't be said that there is a part of
her that is specifically sick, but she was just inherently weak. I get sick if
I experience even a bit of hardship, and I live with a cold all year round.
However, it is fortunate that Garten has
this special product, which is honey, that was good for rejuvenation and it is
very effective in helping to quickly recover energy.
Therefore, they were reacting with such a
fuss even if it’s just a cold.
“I'm almost better."
“What do you mean ‘almost’?! You're barely
fully recovered! Oh, my goodness, who asked us to have tea time with our sick
princess?”
“Isn’t it brother? He told me that the
roses in the garden look pretty! He also said that he’s going to show it to
Peony!”
“Get your words straight! When did I say
the roses are pretty?! What I said is our Peony is prettier than a rose!”
"True. It's been a long time since you
said something right, brother!"
“Correct! Roses don’t even compare to our
Peony’s beauty!”
“Our two prince speaks honest words only.
This father is so proud of your high standards.”
Consecutively, glistening eyes poured down
on me.
H-Hey.
I’ll feel burdened if you look at me like that·····.
“My father and brothers are so worried
about me like this, I already feel so much better.”
As I smiled and talked, they looked at me
with overflowing love in their eyes.
“Look, what I mean is······ How cold is it
in that place in the north? Like for example?
With a smile, I turned the subject of the
conversation back to the north.
“How cold is it, you ask······."
My father, who was about to explain,
suddenly pursed his lips.
Then, he quickly turned his gaze over to my
eldest brother. My eldest brother then glanced at my second older brother with
an ambiguous smile.
My eyes naturally shifted from my father to
my eldest brother and then to my second older brother.
“Uh······ That······."
Baffled by the sudden gaze, my second older
brother tried to say.
“How cold is it, you ask······."
I had this hunch.
Neither my father nor my eldest brother nor
my second older brother really knew how cold it was there.
It was apparent that none of them had been
there. Indeed, there’s no purpose for my father and brothers to go to the cold empire
of the north.
“It’s very, very, very, cold.”
It was the wise king of the warm kingdom of
Garten who cleared up the situation.
“Therefore, you don't need to be curious about
that scary place, Peony. You just have to live happily with this father and
brothers in the warm Garten Kingdom."
"But wouldn't Grand Duke Stern be cold
in such a cold place?"
I keep worrying about my favorite
character, what can I do?
"That’s his problem, not yours."
My second older brother said casually then
gulped his tea.
For your information······ The black tea that you’re currently drinking is the tea that my favorite
character likes the most. As a member of the Imperial Family, his taste is
exceptionally classy, that he insisted on drinking only the black tea from
Garten.
Was he still able to drink warm tea in that cold place where he’s currently in?
Surely, because he’s the Grand Duke who was
exiled in the north due to treason, it’s not possible that he could only drink
cold water over there, right?
“Tsk
tsk, that’s why he shouldn’t have started a rebellion. If he’d just stayed
still, he would have lived in the Imperial Capital as a member of the royal
family all his life."
My eldest brother clicked his tongue and
took a bite of the strawberry cake.
That too······ was
our second male lead’s favorite cake. Even if he’s a manly guy with a handsome
face and coarse mouth, he has a sweet tooth.
I also like his palate!
Since the northern part is short of all
resources, much more that there will also be no sweet desserts in there, right?
Agh!
By any chance! What if there’s also nothing to eat, isn’t our Richt going to be
very skinny?
“Our Peony is so kind that this father is
worried. You care about the Empire’s Grand Duke, though you don’t have to pay
attention to him······. You’re this soft-hearted. You'll have to live with this
father forever."
No, that’s because he’s my favorite novel
character! Though he probably doesn't even know who I am······.
Hmm?
Wait a minute.
My brain suddenly started conceptualizing.
Because of the happy ending of the main
characters, my favorite character was driven to the north like a duck egg on
the Nakdong River.
And my father, who was sitting merrily in
front of me was a king. And I was a princess of a small but prosperous country
next to the empire.
In other words, with very sufficient
qualifications to marry a member of the royal family.
This····· I think
it's the best condition for me to pick up my favorite character, who is like an
abandoned cat, right?
"Excuse me, Father?"
I looked at my father with the most
beautiful smile I could muster.
Who said that a fan will never be able to
get close to his idol? Even if he’s a passed-over baton, I’ll run the relay! I’ll
even receive him with two hands!
I can also run the relay all by myself!
“Yes. My daughter~.”
My father looked at me with an overindulgently loving expression on his face.
"Well, I have a favor to ask."
“Yes, yes. Just say it. Do you want me to
get you a new pretty dress? Or shall I buy you the whole dessert shop that you
like?”
"No. It’s not that."
“Then?”
“Well······ will
you grant it?”
"You should let me hear your request
first, before I decide·····"
“It’s my greatest wish in my whole life, won't
you grant it?"
With her big eyes open as wide as possible,
she looked at her father with a sad expression.
In addition, I gathered my small hands
together, held them tightly, and then raised them up to my chest to express my
earnestness.
"Ah, what are you talking about! If
it's the wish of our beloved youngest daughter, I'll grant you anything!"
Nice, it's a success.
She smiled more brightly than before and
said her wish towards her father, who laughed loudly and shouted that he will
grant everything that his daughter wants.
"I want to marry the Northern Duke of
Stern!"
Black tea spilled from my second older brother's
mouth, and it ran through his chin and neck. And the chewed strawberries in my
older brother's mouth fell to the table.
And my father·····.
Crash!
Fell off his chair and passed out.
bruh her father and her brothers are so funny lmaoooooo
ReplyDeleteLmao...
ReplyDeleteThank you for continuing translate this novel. 😍🥰🥰🥰
that's literally the first time i've heard a father collapse because of a marriage proposal
ReplyDeleteHer dad and brothers are cute ahaha.
ReplyDeleteSo hilarious 😂
ReplyDeleteJajajaja the boss
ReplyDeletethey couldn't be more doting ahaha
ReplyDelete